Why habitational insurance?
Floods can occur anywhere and anytime, even in places where you would think it could never happen.
Damage from a flood can be extensive and costly to repair.
Flood insurance can offer you lots of protection. It covers damage from heavy or prolonged rain,
coastal storm surge, melting snow, blocked storm drainage systems or other similar causes. It gives you coverage
that’s not available through home or business insurance.
- Carrier Rated “A+ XV” by A.M. Best
- Carrier Rated “A+ XV” by A.M. Best for Non-Admitted Paper
- Both Admitted & Non-Admitted Paper
- Package Only
- Acord Application
- DUAL Supplemental
- Loss Runs/Loss Summary
- SOV in Excel (Package)
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Equipment Breakdown
- Sewer Backup
- Property Enhancement Endorsement
- Employee Benefits Liability
- All Construction Types
- No Year Built Restriction
- Properties Older than 50 Years Must Have Electrical, Plumbing, Roof and HVAC Updated Within Last 20 Years
- Aluminum Wiring
- Assisted Living
- Wood Shake Siding/Roofing
- Risks Greater than 25% Vacant
- No Student Housing (Grad Student is Acceptable)
- Vacant Buildings
- Armed Security Guards
- Historic Properties